jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

Soto La Marina

Location:
Soto La Marina is a major port city in the southern part of the Mexican state of Tamauliaps.


Climated


The climate is classified as temperate with summer rains. Presents mild temperatures all year and a period of winter drought constantly broken by cold fronts from the American mainland known locally as "North" and causing the driest months are delayed until March and April.


Gastronomy:
Among the cuisine of Coatzacoalcos meat Chinameca, cañate,  turtle stew, smoked alligator gar, scorer, deer, duck, badger, dumb fish, turtle blood.


Shrimp Dish


Food
 I haven eaten sea food chowder in Soto la Marina for mounth.
But I havent  not tried the enchiladas yet.                               


Activities
My family and i went to the beach at swim
in coatzacoalcos.
My family and i went to see a movie.

Hobbies
I went to visit mi friends in Soto La Marina
I went to visit my girfriends                               (Luis Enrique Muñiz Godoy) 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario